Boost Your Confidence
Are you a confident person? How confident are you when exams or job interviews come along? Are you able to hold it all together in challenging times? Are you able to communicate your thoughts and feelings with confidence? What is holding you back from achieving your goals? What will a boost in confidence do for you?
Self-confidence stems from the belief that we are valued for who we are. Your self-confidence doesn’t depend on the good opinions of others, but on our own faith in ourselves. Therefore, it’s essential we build our confidence for ourselves.
Confidence is not fixed. It can desert us just when we seem to have everything going for us; and it can drive us when we’ve nothing left to lose. It enables us to step up to the plate in any situation and live. That’s why it’s so important
Confidence is more than a mood: it’s a way of thinking. Ultimately, confident living is a way of being.
This workshop will give you insights into feeling confident. It will provide you with tools for learning how to think confidently. And you will practice techniques that will show you how to live confidently. So are you ready and willing to Boost Your Confidence and live a fuller life?
How the Boost your Confidence workshop helps you achieve your goals:
- Break through those internal self-worth roadblocks that stand in the way of achieving your goals
- Identify the ‘inner-critic’ and learn to quieten negative head-chat
- Identify and start working towards dreams you once had, now stuffed into the ‘too hard!’ box
- Learn mental tools to overcome fear in any situation
- De-mystify confidence and make it work for you every day
Next workshop dates: Stay tuned by subscribing to the weekly KNOW | DO | BE Newsletter.