Time To Live
Time…we spend a lot of time trying to manage it, increase it, decrease it, speed it up, slow it down, save it or lose it. But what does it mean to you: time? What is there never enough time to do? And how do you benefit from time?
These are the key questions we work on in this intensive workshop designed to take the focus off trying (and failing!) to change time and on to the thing that really matters: what you want to do with your time.
What you’ll learn in the Time to Live workshop:
- To overcome deadline and life milestone fears
- How to use time for the things you love without guilt
- How to remove stress from time-management
- Being present in the moment and for particular activities
- Have a calm, reasonable and realistic attitude to time
- Enjoy time and space as part of your life vision
Next workshop dates: Stay tuned by subscribing to the weekly KNOW | DO | BE Newsletter.