Transform Your Habits
It seems remarkably easy to fall into unhealthy routines. Eating junk food, watching TV instead of going to the gym, showing up to a job you hate everyday, biting your nails, smoking. There’s no shortage of unhealthy and unproductive behaviours. And we all struggle with them from time to time.
But why? You want to live a healthy, fulfilling, and remarkable life. And every now and then you probably get really motivated and inspired to make a change. So how come it is more likely that this time next year you’ll be doing the same thing rather than something better? Why is it so hard to build and stick to good habits?
It’s because we try to make changes in the wrong way.
In this workshop, I’ll share a combination of science and first-hand experiences to show you an effective and lasting strategy for making changes in your life. Let’s get started!
What you’ll learn in the Transform Your Habits workshop:
- How to reverse negative habits and stick to good ones
- The science behind how your brain processes habits into behaviours
- The common mistakes most people make (and how to avoid them)
- How to overcome a lack of motivation and willpower
- How to develop a stronger identity and believe in yourself
- How to make time for new habits (even when your life gets crazy!)
- How to design your environment to make success easier
- How to make big changes in your life without overwhelming yourself
- How to get back on track when you get off course with your goals
- AND most importantly, how to put these ideas into practice in real life.
Next workshop dates: Stay tuned by subscribing to the weekly KNOW | DO | BE Newsletter.